Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients, our Operations professionals run business processes on behalf of clients – either for specific functions, such as finance & accounting, procurement or marketing, or for specific industries, such as banking, insurance or health care.
We are looking for a Enterprise Solution Architect. This role is expected to lead and manage the technology team supporting BPS’s Banking and Insurance proposals. The role will support our BPS Solutioning Team as the lead Technology Solution Architect in pre-sales/RFP processes. Key activities include:
• Manage and coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations supporting the deal
• Develop technical solution design and create corresponding cost estimates
• Present and discuss solutions with client executives
• Present technology solution to internal executive approvers
This role’s responsibilities include:
• Focus on the overall BPS Technology Solution
• Single point of contact for all BPS technology groups
• Drive the solutioning of a new technology offering
• Drive the solutioning of non-standard technology solution
• Be the senior resource who is capability of discussing the entire technology solution with client/Accenture leadership
• Assits the contract team with the technology related schdules
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
• Experience with Banking and Insurance offering capabilities and services
• Self-motivated and ability to work with remote resources and teams
• Strong communication skills and experienced in communication at executive level
• Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
• Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent English
• Executive Presence
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications
• Familiarity with Tech for Ops and other BPS technology solutions and functions
• Familarity with the BPS organization
• Experience with outsourcing applications such as ERPs, reporting, reconciliation and workflow tools
• Experience with other offering-specific capabilities (F&A, HR, Procurement, Health, Marketing, Utilities a plus)
• Experience with contracting for technology services
• IT Security experiences
• IT Operations experiences
Experience as solution architect or business consultant in a client-facing capacity.
Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales.
Previous experience working with on/off-shore teams.
Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams (e.g. delivery factories, sales teams, TSDM’s, etc.)
Technology Architect certification preferred.
5+ years’ experience in Accenture organization (internal candidates).
Experience with common software utilized by Accenture operations.
IT Operations experiences
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
Flexible Work Arrangement Position is flexible in supporting “work from home”.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Operations Solution Architect - Manager
publicada 10 días publicada
Enterprise Technology Sales Architect
publicada Hace más de un mes
Control Tower Business Architect
publicada Hace más de un mes
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.