Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients, our Operations professionals run business processes on behalf of clients – either for specific functions, such as finance & accounting, procurement or marketing, or for specific industries, such as banking, insurance or health care.
We are looking for a Operations Account Technology Lead to
• Operate as the Operations Account Technology Lead in support of one or more BPS (Business Process Services) contracts and Market Units.
• Oversee technology scope in accordance with contract, ensuring high-quality, issue free delivery, including oversight of major projects and programs.
• Deliver Best Practice technology solutions including SynOps to continue Intelligent Operations journey.
• Function as the primary liaison to the account team and client in the delivery of technology above and beyond standard support channels for Accounts and/or wider Markets.
• Ensure delivery of technology through established technology organizations and channels, bringing together best of Accenture and our partners, in support of the account.
• Support sales and account innovation initiatives to expand the technology footprint at the account (up-sell/cross-sell) by leveraging all Technology offerings and by creating plans to get the right people involved at the account to maximize the opportunity.
• Drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale.
Accountable for technology service delivery, projects/programs, account and client relationship, and delivery of Best Practice technology solutions.
Technology Service Delivery
• Overall IT Account Manager and primary point of contact for technology operations providing leadership and coordination across all technology teams and technology service providers.
• Ensure delivery of technology in accordance with contracts
• Provides oversight of tasks and deliverables across the tech team, ensuring commitments are completed on time, with quality, and within budget. Manages escalations.
• Manages technology budget across all IT groups to provide a consolidated financial view
• Works with the Client Account Team to manage IT scope to client commitments
• Initial point of contact for technology change requests, providing coordination for solutioning estimates and approvals
• Interface to client IT leadership.
• Participates with the BPS Account team client on IT planning
• Conducts periodic IT Service Reviews with the account team to review performance against service levels, service account issues, cost performance, continuous improvement, change requests, new business opportunities, project status, etc.
• Drive continuous improvement to achieve expectations on delivery efficiency and effectiveness, balancing cost and quality
• Achieve excellence in delivery by building and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements and controls which help deliver high performance consistently.
• Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets and cost-to-serve targets; deliver efficiencies through technology innovation, standard processes and synergies
• Support automation/RPA initiatives delivered in combination with other technology and business teams.
Plan, Deliver and Execute Project(S) And Program(S)
• Oversee global technology initiatives and programs to success
• Address major risks/issues impacting programs
• Provide escalations support to ensure proper attention and removal of barriers
• Support sales offerings to expand the Technology footprint at the account (up-sell/cross-sell) by leveraging all Technology offerings and by creating plans to get the right people involved at account to maximize the opportunity.
Manage Client Relationships
• Develop and manage the client IT relationship
• Lead delivery professionals around the globe helping them to understand client challenges and strategic opportunities.
• Build and leverage deep understanding of the relevant market and industry to influence client strategies
• Pursue and cultivate relationships within the client organization by exhibiting industry expertise and an ability to articulate client needs considering industry dynamics/drivers
Deliver Best-Practice Technology Solutions
• Reaching out and building relationships with BPS teams on innovation initiatives, such as Journey to Intelligent Operations, which may bring into scope additional tools and technologies.
• Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long term success
• Present Accenture offerings/latest thinking to the client IT leadership – and bring the relevant experts to the client IT leadership and team as appropriate
• Contribute to the development of technology thought leadership based upon client experience and market knowledge
• Empower excellence in delivery seeing the unforeseen, delivering reliable, measurable, repeatable and predictable results with reduced risk and speed to market
• Accountable for ensuring technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
- Seasoned technologist
- Experienced IT professional
- Strong technology acumen
- Experience delivering in a fast pace, high growth environment
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to communicate well at executive levels, both written and verbally
- Desire/drive to proactively learn about new tools and technologies to stay current on what is being offered
- Experience in proactively reaching out / working with leadership in different groups/teams to build positive relationship
- Financial services background with particular focus on Banking and Insurance
- Client facing with ability to work with Financial Services CIOs with the right terminology
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications
- Client delivery experience
- Operations Support background
- Technology infrastructure background
- Technology Project Management
- Security acumen and background
- (Preferred years of experience/skill proficiency)
- 10+ years of experience managing technology
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
MadTech Solution Architect / Audience Strategist
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
publicada 5 días publicada
Account Information Security Lead - Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
publicada 20 días publicada
Client Data Protection - Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
publicada 25 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.