Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is looking for Senior Service and Interaction Designer within our Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG) practice in Europe.
This lead will manage a network of service designers, content designers and creative engineers and will work with the other Microsoft, Avanade and Accenture design and interactive organizations and our clients to help them digitally transform the way they work using innovation and design. Our service and interaction designers blend strategic, analytic and empathetic thinking with deep interaction design expertise. This role will work with client account and project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of products and services that maximize the value of the Microsoft ecosystem of products and other experience technology partners. The role will help design compelling storytelling and experiences to differentiate our services and products and to help our clients by industry working with other Accenture design, media and marketing organizations like Fjord, Droga5, Shackleton,…
The Senior Service and Interaction Designer plans and executes design activities on projects. This starts by modelling a systems goals, developing a holistic understanding of people, technology, data and their interdependencies. They are a strong visual communicator and create artefacts to share insights with stakeholders to support ideation and concept generation. The role requires the ability to collaborate closely with software engineers, data scientists and subject matter expert to create digital products that utilize emerging technology in a responsible manner. Candidates should have experience with the creation and delivery of digital product and services.
This is your opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team to augment traditional design methods with the principles and practices of artificial intelligence, software development and analytics. We create positive impact for our clients and the world by designing ethical products and services that augment people potential.
You are responsible for:
· Support planning and execution for the design track on innovation projects during origination, selling and project execution, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and interaction, service and system design definitions.
· Uncover client needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and prototypes, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we sell.
· Create compelling narratives and virtual and physical experiences to connect empathetically with our clients.
· Develop system maps, user goal models and UX and other performance metrics that directly inform the design of future system components.
· Propose service blueprints and user journeys for the human touchpoints within the systems.
· Generate wireframes and key flows that inform development teams on product functionality.
· Give effective feedback and direction to junior designers. Oversee their work and help develop their craft.
· Collaborate with software architects, data scientists and the business experts to develop functional specifications for digital touchpoints including visualizations and machine learning components.
· Own all Service & Interaction Design deliverables. Evaluate output of other interaction and service designers to ensure quality of design work.
· Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
· Be an AMBG ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
Working together, we will:
· Use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives in a complex digital world
· Work on innovation projects that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline
· Collaborate with other disciplines to evolve the way our clients do business
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As an AMBG Senior Service and Interaction Designer, you will often be required to;
- Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into an experience.
- Harness value creation for our clients; positioning experience to deliver business value and support future growth through Business transformation and landscape transformation.
- Define and carve out systems experience to solve client business problems that take advantage of new technologies from a human centric perspective.
- Contribute to sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
- Advise our clients how to organise transform their enterprise experience architecture to enable the digital business
- Manage a portfolio of business application offerings.
- Work collaboratively with the Accenture and Avanade interactive leadership and teams.
- Work collaboratively with Accenture leads in each service line.
· 6-7 years of in-depth experience of Service, Interaction or Digital Product Design
· Qualifications or equivalent experience in one of the following (or a related) field
o Product design, brand design, interaction design or related field
- Human Computer Interaction/ Human factors engineering.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft systems experience architecture a plus.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to empathetically communicate the implications of design concepts and strategies to senior audiences.
- Collaborate with sales teams to represent the design and experience angles to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups;
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates;
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to create design artefacts like system maps, service blueprints, user journeys etc
- Experiencing analyzing and modelling complex systems
- Ability to read and understand technical documents
- Curiosity, interest, and experience experimenting with emerging technologies
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, including paper, physical and digital
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Service Designers, Interaction Designers, Verbal designers, and creative engineers.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Trabajos relacionados cerca de ti
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.