Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture Procurement Plus is seeking a talented Procurement professional to support the sourcing execution for the IT/Technology Category with a European scope.
Accenture launched its global transformation of Procurement to Procurement Plus in September 2018, to build an organization that is closely supporting Accenture’s business, not just managing savings and purchase orders!
The IT/Technology Category includes all sourcing activities involving third-party companies employed by Accenture to support Accenture’s internal and external clients’ IT requirements.
As a member of the Service Delivery Procurement team, the successful candidate will be required to support and/or deliver sourcing projects for the agreed duration/period. Ensure the projects are delivered to a defined standard for the category and as per the agreed timelines with the business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage a small team of software procurement specialists, and lead Strategic sourcing requests, agree the requirement, identify, plan and deliver the initiative and take responsibility for delivery against agreed cost savings and other targets. The ideal candidate should also have the ability to understand the complexities of differing types of technology related projects of varying complexity. He/she should always seek out innovative procurement solutions, working in partnership with suppliers and Accenture customers (through cross-functional teams as appropriate), to implement and deliver significant cost reduction and/or effective service improvement opportunities in line with the business needs of Accenture.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Lead a small specialized software sourcing and contracting team.
- Develop team member procurement technology awareness / capability.
- Work with team to enhance their business knowledge / understanding.
- Facilitate and Deliver training on technology topics (software, hardware, telecoms, services).
- Provide career counsellor/mentor role to nominated team members in order to ensure their development.
- Provide personalized career advice and guidance.
- Ensure individual reaches maximum potential and annual goals are achieved.
- Develop good habits in them that they can pass to other team members.
- Assist/guide individual to realize Procurement Plus and Company initiatives.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement, validation of purchase requirement, ensuring purchase in line with Accenture strategy for category/sub-category, deep knowledge/understanding of supplier capability, researcher of alternative suppliers, run supplier kick-off sessions, conduct supplier discussion and negotiation, make supplier recommendations, undertake business case presentations.
- Support other (extended) team members in delivery of procurement projects providing subject matter expertise, stakeholder management, process, supplier capability, negotiation and contracting expertise.
- Work closely with Europe Sourcing Delivery Team Manager and Category Management team within Europe/Market Unit (MU).
- Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth.
- Collaborate with and support projects and initiatives involving other procurement categories and geographies.
- Able to keep up to date with new processes technologies, look for ways to be more innovative.
- Suggest automation options where possible, using existing Accenture toolsets.
- Suggest process improvements across the whole of Procurement Plus.
- Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
- Undertake process for Supplier due diligence check:
- Information Security and Data Protection assessments, negotiation of key Contractual terms, final Contract implementation and any Supplier on-boarding.
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of Statements of Work, Local and Global Contractual Agreements and other sourcing and contracting documents.
- Ability to work closely with other internal stakeholders like Legal, Information Security, Category Management, Ecosystem Supplier Management (ESM) team, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) team as required by the project.
- Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing projects.
- Prepare a recommendation report for stakeholders as a decision tool to help them selecting supplier(s).
- Participate in Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed both savings as well as other Procurement targets.
- Provide accurate open/closed project activity status reports on performance and target achievement.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
10-12 years of experience in the procurement sourcing and at least 5-7 years in IT/Technology sourcing.
Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization.
- 5+ years Experience in leading teams; Leader, Developer/Mentor, Motivator, Inspires Trust, Positive outlook.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communicator.
- Understands matrix management organizations.
- Ability to address and manage conflict situations with positive outcomes
- Excellent negotiation & influencing skills while engaging with senior management within Accenture or Accenture’s suppliers.
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach.
- High standard of empathy towards the stakeholder, listening ability.
- Ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements.
- Good understanding of relevant (client) industry.
- Understanding of the legislations across Europe related to procurement and to the use of subcontractors.
- Ensure the highest level of compliance with local legislations, regulations and Accenture policies with the support of the Procurement Plus Risk team
- Proven knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution.
- Strong Supplier Relationship Management skills.
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrable experience in leading small teams.
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self-management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication (written & oral), interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Quick learner of new systems and tools with the ability to understand and develop pricing models and analyses/interpret commercial proposals.
- When applicable, support development of global end to end procurement process, templates and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an advance proficiency in English and one other language – Spanish/Italian/German or French.
- Intermediate/High level Microsoft Office proficiency including expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What academic qualifications do you need?
Business Related Degree or equivalent experience.
Professional Procurement Qualification or IT Service Management qualification (MCIPS/CIPS qualification would be desirable).
What’s in it for you?
Procurement Plus is part of Accenture Operations. All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA TX - Austin
Business Process Services Practitioner (Flex)
Business Process Specialization
publicada 5 días publicada
USA TX - Austin
Buy Desk Analyst
Business Process Specialization
publicada 7 días publicada
USA MI - Detroit
Analytics Project Manager - Automotive
Business Process Specialization
publicada 11 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.