Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
About Supply Chain and Operations Applied Intelligence
Part of Accenture Strategy and Consuling, we help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enable our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 90 data scientists and Data Engineers with specialized background in Supply Chain & Operations, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. All that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
The current opportunity aims to strengthen the Sourcing & Procurement Applied Intelligenceteam in Europe who can leverage on his/her expertise to generate trusted and durable relationships with clients and ecosystem partners.
Role & Responsabilities
Responsible for the development of predictive models and the generation of data-driven insights to solve industrial problems or challenges.
Your objective would be to re-imagine the future of the industry, and the next generation of predictive process control.
Your role will require the supervision of the extraction, wrangling and enrichment of data from one or multiple sources, online or offline. Moreover, you’ll be responsible for development, training and validation of mentioned models, and the visualization of the data and model results through dynamic dashboards. Besides you will have an important role on sales and proposals for procurement projects.
· Originating and develop business opportunities related to procurement
· Develop innovative solutions through leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable material for S&P AAI
· Outline and structure the project tasks and best approach, along with team senior members, from the detailed understanding of client’s problem statement and their specific business requirements
· Understand Statistical analysis/programming and be able to articulate and defend analytics solution in front of Business and Technical Stakeholders
· Supervise management and manipulation of data sets, including variables definition, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business needs
· Provide specific guidance regarding procurement
· Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task
· Mentor and train junior developers and modelers
· Support Management team on client proposals and other sales activities
· Work collaboratively and effectively with offshore development teams and provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables.
We are looking for Senior Managers (9 years of experience), Managers (6 years of experience) at Management Consulting & technological firm to be part of the leading Strategy & Consulting practice in Retail Industry. We are looking professional with experience in:
· Able to develop opportunities, pitch and deliver projects of: S&P digital Transformation, Data Management & Analytics, Spend/Pricing Optimization, Supplier Analytics, Contract and Compliance Analytics, P2P analytics, … Procurement Risk Analytics is a plus.
· Deep and demonstrable experience in the implementation of solutions across the whole Source-To-Pay Process
· Statistical knowledge about analysis/programming in tools like R/Python, SQL, Qliksense, AWS, Azure
· Consulting Experience in at least 2 of the Products sectors: Retail & Automotive, , Pharma & Consumer Goods and Services, Aerospace & Defense,TELCO, High Tech, Oil & Gas, Chemicals
· Knowledge of full life cycle development methodologies
· Critical thinking and attention to detail
· Be available to travel frequently
· Ability to execute projects and bring innovation to our clients
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organization levels
· Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture´s business at functional and Industry level
· People development and team building skills
· Fluent in Spanish and English is mandatory
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA CA - San Francisco
Data Visualization Consultant - West
Analytics and Insights
USA HI - Kapolei
Federal - Threat Analytics Lead
Analytics and Insights
USA NY - New York
Supply Chain Data Science Consultant
Analytics and Insights
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.