Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role
Working closely with clients our Interactive professionals help leading organizations design, build, communicate and run experiences across the entire journey for their customers, employees, patients or citizens.
The Integration Architect is responsible for the technical management and assurance of the projects for mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web) and e2e solution. As a Integration Architect you will be managing an experienced top-team, with which you bring the projects through all the phases (from requirement scoping to the delivery of the product).
- Work with clients to identify key business objectives in order to define how the requirements will be transformed in features in the mobile solution;
- Perform business process and management consulting analysis in order to further define and detail the scope of work;
- Manage the scope of the project from inception to closure including processing any needed change orders.
- Set expectations in terms of time and scope required to accomplish technology and business objectives with the client and internal team members;
- Ensure effective completion of project milestones by allocating and managing project resources. Actively maintain all project schedules, resource plans, and scope throughout the project lifecycle;
- Work with senior management to ensure company and client wide goals for resource utilization are achieved.
- Work with projects leads to ensure projects are delivered to specifications while also managing to the defined scope of work.
- Work with the sales team and practice leadership to build solid client relationships that position the manager and key team members as trusted advisors to the client.
- Support the sales team in gathering requirements and developing a solution that fits with a strong value proposition.
- Technical background in end to end mobility projects including a strong understanding on backend, frontend and mobile development stacks;
- Capable of clarifying complex problems and structures to a broad audience;
- Experience in large IT projects, preferably in the mobile area;
- Communicative, accurate and pragmatic;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Motivated (hungry to learn), organized and responsible personality (own initiatives are appreciated);
- Some familiarity with UI, UX and design processes;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Certification in agile methodologies is a plus (SCRUM, SAFe, PSPO or similar);
· Certification on Cloud Provider on architecting is a plus (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Experience with developing for mobile operating systems is a plus;
- Market based salary;
- Great deal of personal responsibility;
- Working with an experienced international team;
- Work setting at a great location in the city center (Once available due to COVID19).
- Opportunity to become part of one of the biggest international mobile marketing agency.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Trabajos relacionados cerca de ti
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.