Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Interactive professionals help leading organizations design, build, communicate and run experiences across the entire journey for their customers, employees, patients or citizens.
Digital Tech Consultant – Marketing & Advertising Technology HUB – Accenture Interactive:
actively looking for a Digital Tech Consultant based in Barcelona, Spain
and focused on digital tech definition , development & deployment with
experience using different tools, with especial experience on Adobe Audience
Manager, and Tealium. Further experience on Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics
will be a plus. Experience on other TMS (DTM, GTM) or other Analytics tools
(GA, Webtrekk, etc.) will be a plus.
Main Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Define technical architecture of the TO-BE digital ecosystem of the costumers based on their needs (DMP, CDP, Marketing Automation, DSP...)
- Interpreting business requirements into technical requirements for IT equipment.
- Define and apply technical guides in order to deploy digital tools solutions
- Troubleshoot implementations based on Adobe Solutions (AAM, AEP, Target, AAM, Adobe Analytics)
- Provide support to cross-functional and global partners for technical requests through maintenance
- Learn other MarTech & AdTech tools (AdServer, DSP, Marketing Automation, etc.) in order to leverage Customer Experience and generate new business opportunities
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving digital landscape
- Direct report to the Marketing
& Advertising Technology Team Lead and constantly engage with the
- 1 - 3 years of experience with DMP Solutions for an online business. Strong working knowledge of Adobe Audience Manager , other DMP’s will be a plus
- Knowledge about how a CDP works. AEP will be a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Tealium ; other third party solutions are a plus (GTM / Adobe DTM /Adobe Launch)
- Must have strong quantitative analysis skills and advanced Excel skills
- Experience with other MarTech / AdTech tools (DSP, AdServer, CRM) will be a plus
- Must possess a great attention to detail and curiosity to uncover trends and insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Level English and Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Team-player with excellent
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary and other benefits (medical insurance, Employee Shares Purchase Program, etc.)
· Career growth in a constantly learning environment
· Passionate, fast-growing team at a global, renowned digital agency
· Free coffee and tea everyday
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Pharma R&D Management Consultant
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Provider Senior Manager
Federal - Visualization Analyst
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.