Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Interactive professionals help leading organizations design, build, communicate and run experiences across the entire journey for their customers, employees, patients or citizens.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional of senior level to join our fast-growing team in Barcelona, Spain.
- Lead and implement digital analytics services for our clients (telecom, financial services, travel, retail, etc.)
- Help assess, select and deploy best data and technology solutions from a Data Management, Analytics and Activation point of view to meet clients’ needs
- Define and/or execute quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer requirements
- Liaising with clients to make relevant decisions and attendance to meetings
- Day-to-day tasks required to implement, track and report on DMP
- Select and implement analytic tools/data sources of interest for the clients, and provide actionable insights based on available Analytics data
- Build documents and deliverables according to Accenture quality standard
- Develop or assist in new business proposals
- Management of own resource on projects and able to coordinate tasks of team involved in projects
- 6-8 years of professional experience relevant to MarTech/AdTech
- Strong technical background with experience in analytics implementation, data management tools implementation and operation, Ad serving/AdOps, development of complex data architecture, etc.
- Working knowledge with Data Management Platforms, like Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce DMP, etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements into KPIs and product/technical solutions
- Previous experience in project sales as well as project management in top-tier clients
- Experience coordinating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- High proficiency in English and Spanish
· Strong team player
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas
· Ability to work in ambiguous environments
· Communication skills
· Flexibility and ability to work in high pressure environments and with cross-functional teams
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Career growth in a constantly learning environment
· Passionate, fast-growing team at a global, renowned digital agency
· Free coffee and tea everyday
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.