Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
In addition to playing a key governance and assurance role, the successful candidate will lead, coach and develop a local team in Madrid.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits; including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Execute the risk-based work plan and verify the status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to global processes and controls.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
- Negotiate and resolve difficult audit issues and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
- Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
- Professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA/ ACA/ CPA/ CIA/ ROAC.
- Min one year post-qualified, with 3 years’ experience in an Auditing environment
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication, interviewing, report writing and collaboration abilities.
- Initiative, creative-thinker, and problem-solving skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard
- Exposure to US GAAP and SOX would be an advantage
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Fluency in English, a second European language would be an advantage
15-20% travel requirement throughout the Europe region (with some ad-hoc travel to APAC/US)
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Junior Accounting & Reporting Analyst
publicada 4 días publicada
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Subcontracts Associate Manager
publicada 4 días publicada
USA IL - Chicago
US Tax Compliance Specialist
publicada 9 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.