Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture has established a distributed strategy and management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed.
The Accenture Capability Network consists of over 2,300 strategy and management consulting professionals that complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skill set and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Barcelona and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Talent Management and Change Management to join our Talent & Organization practice.
Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice works with clients globally in the area of Talent Management, HR digital Transformation and Change Management to define, develop and deploy talent management strategies through the use of talent management analytics, tools and best practices and in the area of Change Management to help clients successfully manage change in their organizations through the use of methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increasing the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
Key responsibilities for the Talent and Change Management Consultant will include:
- Analyze client's HR processes and organizational structure and understand client's business
- Conduct competency modelling and assessments
- Develop and implement talent strategies
- Design and deploy new human-centric HR processes
- Design and develop change management strategies using change architectures, models and frameworks
- Define KPIs, measurement methodologies and monitoring tools to provide evidence of objective accomplishment and help drive actions
- Plan and drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, training, communications, business readiness, deployment and adoption measurement activities
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
- Keep up to date with market leading practice, latest technology innovations and their impact on people and organizations
- Contribute to the growth of the capability within the Capability Network
- 2-4 years of relevant, hands-on experience in HR consulting, either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry
- Ideal candidates should have experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition, Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit, Strategic Role Assessment, Learning Strategy
- Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Workforce Planning and Optimization
- HRIS platforms and technology solutions (Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, Cornerstone)
- Ideal candidates will also have exposure to the following areas:
- HR Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- HR Service Delivery Model Design and Development
- HR Transformations
- Strong project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms, ideally with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results at all organizational levels
- Ability to work in teams with emotional intelligence, guide and support team members as well as deliver with pace and accuracy
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Experience facilitating or participating in client workshops and presentations is desired.
- International work experience or global exposure and ease in working in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience with Data Modeling using Tableau or PowerBI
- Professional certifications are a clear plus (Agile, SaaS certifications, Design Thinking..)
Location – Barcelona. Ability to accommodate global travel
Language – Fluency in English is essential, proficiency in French or Dutch.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Acquisitions Development Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.