Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 480,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join the Accenture Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges.
You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to our clients’ success through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on both corporate and banking clients helping them implementing world class capabilities to become best in class organizations by applying innovative approaches across strategy, organization, process and technology.
Our Global Treasury practice is currently looking for Treasury functional consultants with dedicated knowledge in Treasury technology and an international Treasury consulting and/or Treasury management background, to join our dynamic, fast growing and diverse practice. This is an exciting opportunity for both consultants and experienced Treasury professionals to join our Finance Global Centre of Excellence based in Barcelona or our Madrid offices.
As a Treasury functional and technology professional you have a proven track record in developing and/or maintaining robust Treasury operating models that cover both the organizational as well as the operational framework of a best in class Treasury organization. As a Treasury professional with profound knowledge in system integration you combine deep business process and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement leading treasury technologies. You have a deep understanding of key processes and controls across the core Treasury functional areas ranging from Cash and Liquidity Management through Bank Relationship/Bank Communication Management to Financial Risk Management and Debt & Investment Management. Joining an international team of experienced professionals (more than 15 nationalities) you are also keen on developing and applying truly innovative and client relevant solutions based on analytics, intelligent automation and similar digital assets in order to help Accenture’s clients gain efficiency and help them improving their Treasury functions by adding more value to the business. You are thrilled to work in an inspiring environment in our Barcelona innovation hub or in our centrally located Madrid office.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Understanding and documenting of clients’ business requirements.
· Preparing and running of client workshops.
· Creating business cases and running treasury management system selections.
· Implementing leading treasury technologies at large organizations.
· Contributing to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings and knowledge sharing.
· Providing strong and autonomous project delivery on treasury organizational and operational transformation, process optimization programs and treasury IT system implementations.
· Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
- Minimum of 3 years of treasury consulting and/or treasury management experience with exposure in Cash Management, Bank Relationship/Bank Communication Management, Liquidity Planning, Cash Forecasting, Debt and Investment Management, as well as Financial Risk Management (foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk, credit risk)
- Profound knowledge in implementing leading Treasury technology such as e.g. Quantum/Integrity, Kyriba and SAP Treasury
- Bachelor’s Degree a must have, Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- Proven track of working for multinational companies OR experience working for a management consulting firm
- Deep understanding of how treasury organizations can drive value for an enterprise is desired
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in an innovative environment
- Proven ability to support project work streams and good program management experience
- Ability to interact and present to/with client executives, vendors and third-party providers
- Results driven motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Certified Treasury Professional (ACT or similar) preferred
- Certified Treasury IT implementer (by one or more leading treasury technologies
- Availability to travel
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in Spain must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Spain and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Acquisitions Development Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.