Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
About Supply Chain and Operations Applied Intelligence
Part of Accenture Strategy and Consulting, we help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enable our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 90 data scientists and Data Engineers with specialized background in Supply Chain & Operations, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. All that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
Data Scientist role:
You will have the opportunity of being part of the Data Analyst group, working for our top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital technologies. As part of the group, you will be trained on new Data, and you can take part of certification processes for those technologies.
· Your objective would be to re-imagine the future of the industry, and the next generation of predictive process control
· Your role will require the extraction, wrangling and enrichment of data from one or multiple sources, online or offline
· Develop innovative thought leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable models in Supply Chain.
· Responsible for the development of predictive models and the generation of data-driven insights to solve industrial problems or challenges.
· You’ll be responsible for development, training and validation of mentioned models, and the visualization of the data and model results through dynamic dashboards.
· Manage and manipulate data sets, including: variables definition, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business needs.
· Outline and structure the project tasks and best approach, along with team senior members, from the detailed understanding of client’s problem statement and their specific business requirements.
· Provide specific training and guidance to development factory to ensure data integration activities around base and feature-enriched tables align with the analytical models.
· Develop and maintain analytical models.
· Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task.
· Mentor and train junior developers and modelers.
· Support Management team on client proposals and other sales activities.
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with offshore development teams and provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables.
Skills you will need:
· You should have working knowledge of process data visualization, statistics/statistical testing, machine learning, data mining, and database structure and management.
· Passion in statistical analysis.
· Critical thinking and attention to detail.
· Statistical analysis/programming in tools like R, SAS, PYTHON, SCADA, Spark, MATLAB, Tensor Flow, Torch, Caffe, Excel, CNTK.
· Knowledge in visualization tools like Shiny, Spotfire, Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI.
Knowledge of full life cycle development methodologies
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.