Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
About Supply Chain and Operations Applied Intelligence
Part of Accenture Strategy and Consuling, we help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enable our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 90 data scientists and Data Engineers with specialized background in Supply Chain & Operations, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. All that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
The team is looking to expand around one experienced and motivated AWS Solution Architect role.
You will have the opportunity of being part of the Data Analyst group, working for our top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital technologies. As part of the group, you will be trained on new Data Architectures, and you can take part of certification processes for these technologies.
- As a Solutions Architect, you will be our group´s trusted advisor to work directly with both the internal team and our customers to accelerate their digital transformation roadmaps, recommend, shape and build architecture designs in line with their vision.
- Create best practices, technical content and blueprints architectures and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable architecture models in our main area of expertise.
- Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture team by coaching, mentoring and educating others.
- Technical Bachelor and/or Masters’ Degree (Computer Science, Engineering or related) and/or relevant technical experience
- Solutions Architect Certification
2+ years of Cloud hands-on computing experience on AWS
Experience working in a customer-facing role
Good oral and written communication skills with an ability of right level conversations (in English)
Strategic thinking, passion for technology and for learning
Availability to travel (once it is advisable again)
- Advanced learning (PhD or equivalent)
- Experience leading or developing enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
- In depth working knowledge in any technology domain such DevOps, Big Data, Serverless, analytics, Machine Learning, databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), infrastructure management (network, security and monitoring), IoT
- Expertise on Container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher etc
- Knowledge of modern data processing techniques and systems
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.