Descripción Del Puesto
Innovation and talent. At Accenture Technology we are passionate about technology, we have been doing it for over 50 years, improving the place where we help to improve the way the world lives and works.
Accenture is a top company in IT and is looking for the best Technical Architect based in Madrid.
A Senior Technical Architect in open technologies is responsible for the inception, definition and implementation of cutting-edge technical architectures, including application architectures, run-time, development and operations (DevOps), infrastructure and application infrastructure, as well as data architectures.
His/her mission is bring a strategic mindset to projects and spend time negotiating with clients in order to bring a technical vision to life. Having a balance of high-level and tactical mindsets is a must, as he/she will spend time both with clients and alongside fellow teammates.
The Senior Technical Architect will provide technical leadership working closely with development, operations, security and QA/testing teams, overseeing the architecture (non-functional) requirements, working closely with the different stakeholders. The Senior Technical will be responsible for identifying, modelling and documenting the architecture to be handed over to development and operations teams.
As a member of the Architecture Team, he/she will work in a collaborative environment where sharing skills and expertise is part of its DNA. Continuous learning is encouraged (and needed!) through our extensive training program, including classroom courses, online courses from well-known platforms, and certifications.
The Architecture Team is also a strong supporter of communities, and hence he/she will have the opportunity to give back by participating in meetups, workshops, hackathons and different local and international events, working together with communities of enthusiasts, and experts worldwide. To sum up, will add knowledge and receive more knowledge in exchange.
These are the main skills that should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis:
- The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value
- Experience designing and implementing full-stack enterprise scalable solutions, including life-cycle automation.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and platforms.
- Strong presentation skills, while interacting with both technical and non-technical people, adapting the complexity of the vocabulary as required by the audience.
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Passionate team builder, who leads by example.
Experience leading software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation.
For each skill category, exemplar technologies, tools or platforms are provided as guidance. Although not all of them are required, breadth and depth of skills are expected, and will be valued, for a Technical Architect role:
- Frameworks/Runtime environments: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micronaut, Quarkus, Node.js (Express), Angular, React, Vue.js, Polymer, Flask,
- Development Tools: Git, IDEs (any), Apache Maven, Gulp, Webpack, npm, JUnit, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Jasmine, SonarQube, ESLint, etc.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.
- Life-cycle management: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
- Monitoring: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, etc.
- Data stores and messaging: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, OpenShift, etc.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Trabajos relacionados cerca de ti
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.