Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for Network SECURITY Infrastructure Technical for our office in Madrid with experience in:
- Next generation firewall and VPN operations and Administration
- IDS/IPS, URL filtering, Antivirus/antimalware operations
- Vulnerability Management: use of tools for detecting and correcting security vulnerabilities (servers, network devices). Such us Qualys, Nessus, etc.
- Team work and good communications skils
- Producing and maintaining documentation for component standards
- Ensuring solutions and components implemented comply Quality/Regulatory standards (GDPR, ISO, internal/client policies)
- Eventually, providing introductory training to new members of the team
- Some communication with clients’ points of contacts may be needed
- Junior profile (1- 2 years of experience) and Senior profile (5-10 years of experience)
- Basic knowledge of data protections tools would be positively leveraged: DLP, UEBA, etc.
- Nice to have: knowledge, proven experience in Cloud Security (AWS, Azure, Google+, others); routing and switching knowledge.
- Certifications: formal training or certifications of any of the following vendors would be welcome (CCNA, CCNP, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, F5, Qualys, etc)
- Languages: Spanish (fluent, native), English (minimum, B2). Other languages will be a plus.
- On-call rotation and overtime (10% of the time) may be required. Some travel may be required too (no more than 10% of the time, if needed)
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.