Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
We are looking for a data analyst to work in the Accenture Purchasing area in the Operations Department managing and reviewing different data sources in order to compile and show them to stakeholders
- Degree or FP in Economic ADE or similar
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3 - 5 years in Database Management and Analytics. Previous experience in the Administration and Purchasing - - Department will be valued as well as knowledge in PowerBI
- Knowledge of processes in the Purchasing department, relationship management with customers and suppliers, monitoring procedures, being decisive, with analytical ability and communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to analyze information and clarity in exposition of data
- Excel vlookup and pivot table application knowledge
- Knowledge in Portuguese (High) and English (Middle) language. Provide official language certification.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.