Descripción Del Puesto
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Accenture is looking for a Employee Relations &Policies supervisor to deliver all employee and labor relations related activities within a GU. Serve as subject matter expert for Labor law, company policy/procedure knowledge to employees, managers and people representatives. Review and revise policies according to business needs and employment legislation.
Internal Controls and Compliance
· Responsible for Internal Controls (SOX and Accenture based controls)
· Liaison with HR teams on audit participation, status and action plan management
· Accountable for ensuring that policies and controls that put Accenture at risk are implemented throughout the GUs in a timely and accurate fashion
· Responsible for global management and coordination of the Policies and Procedures and Compliance and Internal Controls processes
· Participate in process governance to ensure decisions are made in the context of HR wide implications
· Ensure that any changes in overall strategy, programs or solutions are reflected in the high level process and that is incorporated in the detailed process design by process owner support
· Serve as the first point of contact for any issues with the process that arise from delivery, assesses risks associated with the process and works to eliminate these
· Co-ordinate and champion processes, ensuring all relevant communications and change management initiatives related to process adoption, implementation and development are cascaded throughout the company
Policies and Procedures
· Lead the Employee and Labor Relations and Policies function and manage policy and compliance areas
· Relationship and negotiation with work councils and/or trade unions
· Act as a policy counsel and subject matter expert for all HR policies to the area leadership, local country HR leadership and HR representatives
· Provide feedback and input for improvement of ER & LR programs, processes and policies
· Define policy frameworks and provide policy governance
· Review policies and policy education tools in line with business needs
· Provide expertise and guidance on writing policies
· Consult on new policy requirements and support changes to existing policies and policy implementation, provide guidance in line with current and future local legislation
· Serve as the escalation point on policy and process, offer solutions to HR, leadership and other stakeholders
· Support local HR teams, offer knowledge and guidance when rolling out policies and processes and communicating policy changes
· Support local HR teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
· Assist the Corporate Investigations team in reviewing Business Ethics Line matters and conducting local employee investigations
· Act as an escalation point, resolve complex policy issues and assess demands for exceptions to policy
· Ensure awareness of and enforce compliance to policies and procedures in the geographies
· Provide feedback and input for HR programs and processes related from a legal and employee relations standpoint and ensure compliance
· Work with Shared Services to monitor and take appropriate action on compliance related issues
· Responsible to measure process capability and efficiency and drive improvement
· Assess policy issues in regard to legal risk; work with legal advisors to ensure compliance to and understanding legislation
· Identify need for new policies and procedures due to changing business needs, best practice and legislative changes
· Regularly review policies and procedures, ensure they are updated and in line with industry best practice
Career Level Expectations
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
· Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Skills and Proficiency Expectations
Expected Proficiency Level
P4 - Expert
P4 - Expert
P3 - Advanced
Grade or Master in Employee Relations
Experience at least of 4-5 years in this role
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.