Descripción Del Puesto
Anyone can look at the design of a website and think "this is terrible". But a CRO should be able to articulate exactly what doesn't work and what could be better and why. The key is to use the data to inspect how visitors and potential customers use the site, what problems or bottlenecks they face and how to overcome these problems to enable successful conversions.
CRO is study of what people want. Interest in psychology, therefore, is useful since many of the things we know about motivations and desires come from that discipline.
Digital marketing changes so fast, as do the needs and desires of consumers, that to be successful in it, you have to have a strong sense of curiosity that pushes you to read, ask questions, investigate and deepen what makes people move.
The candidate will be responsible for achieving success through the analysis, quantification and optimization of growth opportunities in the digital sales process.
Through the analysis of data, the definition of hypotheses and the configuration of experiments, it will provide strategic input value to address business challenges and drive digital conversion successfully.
- Specifically, the CRO profile will monitor customer commitments leading the ideation, prioritization, roadmap, design and approval process of all experiments.
- Investigate, develop, prioritize and propose winning hypotheses to improve the digital business of our world class customers.
- Collaborate with a multifunctional digital team and create solutions that successfully validate the hypotheses we propose when those are measured in an A / B experiment.
- Supervise the planning and approval of the implementation of each experiment for the validation of the hypothesis.
- Once the sample of data has been collected from the experiment, monitor the process of reporting, knowledge, recommendations and narrating data from each experiment.
- Direct the presentation of data history, do the recommendations to the client and ensure their confidence in the result.
- Collaborate with our clients to clearly establish the KPIs and support metrics that matter most to their businesses.
- Review the existing analytical tools of our client and their implementation to ensure that KPIs and support metrics are measured and accessible to relevant stakeholders.
- Define the measurement plan for each A / B experiment to ensure that the critical metrics to tell the history of the data are captured and the distraction metrics are not.
- Supervise and make recommendations on when to stop a test or test variant.
- Deliver new web analysis solutions and implementations based on customer needs / requirements.
- Partner with the client's stakeholders and internal team members in the development of testable and measurable hypotheses that improve the customer's KPIs.
- Analyze the data produced from each test for customers.
- Create reports of simple and intuitive test results that clearly communicate the lessons learned from each test, taking advantage of the analysis of the test data.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to achieve a status of "trusted advisor" to help them achieve their digital goals
- Advanced level of knowledge in methodologies, tactics and conversion rate optimization tools.
- Experience in A/B/n and MVT tests as well as in the calculation of statistical significance.
- A solid understanding of web analytics and qualitative research.
- Experience in Adobe Target will be valued.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.