Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant. Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,000 design and innovation experts in 26 studios, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Washington, D.C. and Zurich. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
Senior Service Designer
At Fjord, Service Designers are at the heart of our design process. Our service Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and who envision and craft experiences from strategy to digital product creation.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
● Help clients understand change and define their strategy for the forthcoming future.
● Create products that demonstrate outstanding experiences for our clients and their customers.
● Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
· Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
· Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
· Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Senior Service Designer, you:
● Understand the brief, challenge if necessary, and frame the problem so that it becomes actionable for the team.
● Identify the right methodologies required by the project can clients.
● Lead Service Design activities on projects.
● Uncover user needs through research methods, develop deep insights, generate concepts.
● Balance user needs and wants with business viability and technological feasibility.
● Craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
● Implement designed strategies and service concepts.
● Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently.
● Give effective feedback and direction to more junior members of the team.
● Be a Fjord ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
Set yourself apart:
- Expertise in defining implementation plan, prototyping, setting KPIs and iterating.
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops.
- Proficiency communicating the story of research findings and design solutions both verbally and visually.
- Extensive experience driving and applying user-centered design processes.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Business Design, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Proficient in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints.
- It is valuable but not required experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA.
- 5-7 years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Service & Interaction Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.