Descripción Del Puesto
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Accenture is looking for a for an individual to support the group in the following tasks:
• Follow up on Privacy and security actions with asset stewards of different organizations in Spain, Andorra, Portugal and Israel until actions completion from internal or external assessments or risk assessment process performed by the team.
• Keep all information in the ISMS management tool used up to date (Archer eGRC):
Review and check GDPR and security controls evaluation and updates performed by assets stewards are correct and work with them to implement the required changes.
Creation and follow up on status of risk treatment plans, improvement and communication actions related to security and privacy.
Participate in Risk assessment process and created mitigation plans accordignly.
• Participate in internal/external audits for Iberia regarding security and/or privacy and in client audits if required.
• Support key stakeholders, asset stewards, data governors, asset owners in the security and privacy controls implementation and understanding, helping in driving the right behavior.
• Participate in the Monthly Scorecard reporting generation for global teams in Privacy and Security for Iberia GU and DCs.
• Participate in the creation and distribution of Iberia communications and articles created in the portal to increase awareness on security and privacy topics in the organization.
• Be a driver in implementing local actions/activities that will foster a better understanding of IS/privacy compliancy related behaviors on the part of all local Accenture employees and subcontractors.
• Participate in training sessions provided to people in the organization regarding Privacy and Security topics.
• Understand Accenture organization, Accenture policies and Data privacy regulations that affects the organization at global and local level to be able to support people on these matters.
• Support on data privacy requirements to Iberia people and organizations on new requirements and obligations (DPIAS, Individual Right Request, reporting to local data privacy authorities when required, etc)
• Attending required IS and Privacy meetings, locally or with global teams:
o Iberia weekly meetings;
o P&S forums;
o GU & CF IS Leads Discussion Forum monthly;
o ISMF Forum quarterly;
o Internals and externals audits;
o Health check one to one / group sessions;
• Bachelor’s Degree or similar
• Data Privacy legislation knowledge (GDPR, CCPA, Local laws in Iberia)
• Data Privacy Impact Assessment and Individual Right Request management experience.
• Proactive in following up with asset stewards and stakeholders to ensure all round compliancy and adherence to company policies, IS and
Privacy processes and standards;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Must be organized and focused on achieving results
• Good English level skills;
• Good presentation skills;
• Risk/issue management knowledge
• Capacity to work within a geographically disperse team
• Experience with data privacy regulations and certifications
• Knowledge about ISO27001/ISO27002/ISO27701 or similar information security controls and framework
• Change Management skills
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to travel local/internationally if required for a short period of time
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.