Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company
offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 80 data scientists with specialized background in Supply Chain & Operations, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. All of that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
- Responsible for the supervision in the development of predictive models and the generation of data-driven insights to solve industrial problems or challenges.
- Your objective would be to re-imagine the future of the industry, and the next generation of predictive process control.
- Your role will require the supervision of teams doing the extraction, wrangling and enrichment of data from one or multiple sources, online or offline. Moreover, you’ll be responsible for the supervision in the development, training and validation of mentioned models, and the visualization of the data and model results through dynamic dashboards.
- You should have working knowledge of process data visualization, statistics/statistical testing, machine learning, data mining, and database structure and management.
We will need you to:
· Develop innovative solutions through leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable models by Industry X.0
· Understand Statistical analysis/programming in tools like Minitab/JMP/R/PYTHON/MATLAB/C++/SAS
· Be able to plan and supervise the managing and manipulation of data sets, including: variables definition, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business needs
· Outline and structure the project tasks and best approach, along with team senior members, from the detailed understanding of client’s problem statement and their specific business requirements
· Provide specific training and guidance to development factory to ensure data integration activities around base and feature-enriched tables align with the analytical models
· Develop and maintain analytical models
· Have knowledge of full life cycle development methodologies
· Have critical thinking and attention to detail.
· Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task
· Mentor and train junior developers and modelers
· Support Management team on client proposals and other sales activities
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with offshore development teams and provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables
· Be available to travel frequently
· Have proficiency in English
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.