Descripción Del Puesto
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
We are actively looking for a Data Engineer
Key role and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing and delivering on data ingestion, storage, streaming data pipelines, and cloud data warehousing, for advanced analytics applications. The key goal of this team is to leverage various real-time data signals for personalization and customer intelligence in the marketing domain. The Data Engineer will be responsible for delivering Cloud based Big Data and Analytical Solutions for our clients by extracting data from disparate sources and systems, merging and transforming it through scalable, optimized and intelligent workflows. Use your experience in building data pipelines and connectors on the cloud, to design a robust, secure, optimized, and scalable capability.
Extract, Transform and Load: Integrate, transform data from various sources, and push to a central cloud warehouse for transformation (e.g. GCP, BigQuery, AWS, Snowflake), enabling data scientists to leverage in various applications
Ensure data usability, granularity, security and availability. Staging and testing before connecting to analytics and visualization layers.
Ability to leverage Python and JSON to customize workflows and streamline repetitive tasks to execute programmatically. The core team can provide sample code, and implementation best practices, but the person should be very familiar with using and executing Python scripts.
Work with core team to define data hierarchy/ dimensions, data dictionary for standardization of data structures, and defining data governance & workflow automation processes.
Collaborate with data scientists to implement state of the art, scalable, high performance applications (ML/AI/ statistical learning engines) that meet the need of today’s complex media and marketing ecosystem.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• SQL (required), Java (optional)
• Experience with structured/semi-structured data, cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations. Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience on Cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure). Familiarity with cloud staging and processing environments
• At least 2-3 years ‘experience building APIs/connectors, ETL and Database/RDBMS expertise for developing data ingestion, processing and analytical pipelines for big data, on cloud data warehousing solutions
Preferred Skill Set:
• Preferred familiarity with media/marketing data + 1st party data (CRM)
• Experience with Snowflake type new warehousing solutions will reduce the learning curve
• Multi cloud experience a plus
• Certifications on GCP/AWS/Azure nice to have
• Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on cloud using tools like Talend, Informatica, Matillion
• IoT, event-driven, microservices, containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent management, prioritization, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.