Descripción Del Puesto
Innovation and talent. At Accenture Technology we are passionate about technology, we have been doing it for over 50 years, improving the place where we help to improve the way the world lives and works.
Accenture is a top company in IT and is looking for the best Architecture Analyst based in Alicante.
An Architecture Analyst (AA) in web/open technologies is responsible for the definition and implementation of cutting-edge technical architecture elements, such as parts of application architectures, run-time, development and operations, infrastructure and application infrastructure, as well as data architectures.
The AA will provide technical support, working closely with the technical architect and development, operations, security and QA/testing teams, being part of the architecture (non-functional) requirements definition, working closely with the different teams of the project. The AA will be responsible for modelling, documenting and implementing parts of the architecture to be handed over to development and operations teams.
As a member of the Architecture Team, the AA will work in a collaborative environment where sharing skills and expertise is part of its DNA. Continuous learning is encouraged (and needed!) through our extensive training program, including classroom courses, online courses from well-known platforms, and certifications. The Architecture Team is also a strong supporter of communities, and hence the AA will have the opportunity to give back by participating in meetups, workshops, hackathons and different local and international events, working together with communities of enthusiasts, and experts worldwide. To sum up, the AA will add knowledge and receive more knowledge in exchange.
These are the main skills that a AA should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis (not all of them are required):
· Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and with a DevOps mindset.
· Experience implementing full-stack enterprise scalable solutions, including life-cycle automation.
· Experience with cloud infrastructure and platforms.
· Strong presentation skills, mostly interacting with technical people, adapting the complexity of the vocabulary as required by the audience.
· Passionate to be part of team, exchanging knowledge and expertise both internally and externally.
Detailed Skill List:
For each skill category, exemplar technologies, tools or platforms are provided as guidance. Although not all of them are required, breadth and depth of skills are expected, and will be valued, for a Architecture Analyst role:
· Frameworks/Runtime environments: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Node.js (Express), Angular, React, Redux, Vue.js, Vaadin, Polymer, Flask, MuleSoft, WSO2, Apache Spark, etc.
· Development Tools: Git, IDEs (any), Apache Maven, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, npm, JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Jasmine, SonarQube, ESLint, etc.
· Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
· Life-cycle management: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
· Monitoring: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Sensu, etc.
· Application Infrastructure: Nginx, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Apache Karaf, etc.
· Data stores and messaging: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQLite, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
· Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, JenkinsX, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, etc.
· Cloud Infrastructure: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
DevOps Engineer - Málaga
Recién Titulados Technology - Zaragoza
publicada 1 día publicada
Captadores de cuentas Sector Telecomunicaciones - Barcelona
Information Technology Operations
publicada 1 día publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.