Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, our Strategy professionals engage to assess and design strategies that help shaping their future in the intersection between business and technology. We, as a Strategy practice, capitalise upon Accenture’s vast technological expertise, know-how and assets to help our clients take the right business decisions in a technology driven competitive landscape.
All new businesses are digital and therefore, intrinsically linked to technology, exactly the space where we, as a Strategy practice, excel. Our Managers have specialized expertise— industry and/or functional combined with a technology acumen — and perform in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. Managers are engaged in delivery and sales at the same time. Working in small teams, they must be able to cope with full and/or partial delivery in projects and an intense commercial agenda.
Immerse yourself in a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world – and build on your deep tech strategy experience. You’ll help C-suite clients from FORTUNE Global 500 to build new business architectures that break away from old ways of doing things, giving them the ability to compete and grow in the NEW.
It will mean developing new capabilities in areas including Applied Intelligence, data and analytics, blockchain, robotics, Internet of Things and cyber resilience. Being part of a team of innovators that has 2,550+ technology patents pending or granted. Collaborating with a supportive network of 175,000 technology experts across Accenture and leveraging the power of one of the world’s largest groups of alliance partners. You’ll also have access to an outstanding suite of learning and development opportunities (detailed below).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Formulate hypotheses to support client/market positioning and help implement proposed solutions
· Provide solutions to complex problems requiring an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives to analyse situations
· Set the strategic direction to establish near-term goals in area of responsibility
· Interact with senior client management to assist in establishing and implementing a vision, roadmap and governance to address present business needs and support future growth
· Develop detailed and actionable business cases and plans that reflect our industry, IT and business process acumen
· Manage, mentor and develop a large, multi-disciplinary team to shape, communicate and implement programs
WHAT IT TAKES
· BS degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related discipline.
·E Experience in at least two of the following: Digital Strategy; IT Value Strategy, Technology Innovation and Ecosystems, IT Operating Model, Cloud/Enterprise Architecture/AI strategy.
· Experience of writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement or IT transformation
· Broad knowledge of emerging technologies and point of view about industry-leading solutions and their application to client situations
· Ability to flex between the role of business and digital/technology strategist, rapidly assessing the IT implications of business strategy
· The leadership skills to establish trust-based relationships with senior-level clients, encourage them to take bold actions and coach them through major change
DIVERSITY MAKES US STRONGER AND SMARTER
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. With different backgrounds and perspectives, we work together to solve industries’ and organizations’ most challenging problems with leading-edge technologies. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.