Descripción Del Puesto
Technology Sales Enablement
Work for Accenture Technology Business Federation and be part of the Sales Team within one of our Industries: CMT, Financial Services, Health & Public Services, Products or Resources.
We are looking for Consultants in Bilbao that want to develop their Sales Career.
These professionals work with the sales team to ensure Accenture tells a compelling story in sales messaging. They understand clients and buyers and can create a consistent channel that sells Accenture's point of view. They act as bid managers or proposal developers designing a comprehensive strategy. They operate efficiently and effectively to enable the origination/closure of sales and improve sales performance and growth.
Your role may include some or all of the following key responsibilities.
- Create, manage and maintain the sales proposal development, schedule and design, execute quality control functions and work plans
- Manage resources, coordinate action items from internal reviews, and interact with sales teams to ensure timely completion of activities
- Manage all proposal documents and the flow of information to and from proposal participants
- Work with solution delivery and sales teams in identifying, analysis, solution, developing business case, proposal preparation and presentation to client
- Integrate content from proposal resources; work with details to illustrate compelling story and a winning proposal narrative (including management plans, staffing plans, past performance/experience, transition plans, quality initiatives and other areas)
- Write standard proposals by analyzing the proposal requests and customizing templates and interfacing effectively with sales and solutions team under standard guidelines
- Act as a focal point for collection of information from various sources and participate in creating and maintaining a central document repository for the sales process origination and closure
- Develop and supervise/participate in plans to publish a compliant proposal with a compelling story for a given opportunity, including all required responses to RFP (clarifications, proposal volumes, written, oral, cost, demonstrations/site visits, etc.)
- Maintain compliance with requirements, internal Accenture controls, external regulations (e.g., procurement process), and sales methodology
- Maintains a close connection with the Accenture sales organizations
- Contribute key insight and competitive intelligence to win strategies and proposal responses
- Help improve Accenture's win rate as a result of increased skills and capabilities developed on vendor technologies.
- Assume a sales-focused approach, working closely with Client Account/Technology Account Leads (CALs/TALs), Sales Directors and vendor sales force
- Develop and maintain meaningful, sales-oriented relationships with vendor's executive leadership, regional management and key account teams, and Accenture stakeholders. Act as the Accenture ambassador for the overall relationship(s)
- Support the enablement of field resources for targeted campaigns
- Drive awareness of offerings, demand generation and support of sales opportunities
- Select, structure, and negotiate new relationships and/or new initiatives within existing relationships
- Participate in the sales proposal development, schedule and design, execute quality control functions and work plans
§ Ability to identify and understand the business objectives and to use enablers for transformation
§ Strong technical background
§ Planning ability
§ Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
§ Good presentations skills
§ Ability to show leadership and people management
§ Industry knowledge
Functional Role Skills:
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, apply today.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Application Support Engineer
publicada 2 días publicada
USA IL - Chicago
Finance & Risk - Digital Finance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
publicada 2 días publicada
USA GA - Atlanta
Data Science Consultant
publicada 2 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.