Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture Strategy Practice help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and you will be part of a global team of strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals and innovators.
As a Financial Services Strategy Consultant professional, you’ll work with key industry players in the Banking and Insurance sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought-after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from digital transformation, customer experience, new ecosystems, analytics powered strategy, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the emerging blockchain technology. You will also be responsible for developing the skills of more junior colleagues and play an active role in supporting business development activities including market research and project proposals development.
- Become a core member of global strategy project teams in Financial Services industry
- Support teams to define strategic visions, strategies & new business models that address today’s business needs and future growth
- Identify & assess digital solutions & applications required to achieve strategic goals & capture new opportunities
- Assess the business case for new strategic & investment opportunities
- Design new operating models to deliver strategic change and improve organization agility
- Manage Business Strategy Analysts which are part of project delivery team and assign responsibilities on data gathering activities, modeling, interviews, presentation and others
- Interact with client teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendations
- Support internal Business Development activities by conducting Industry and company specific research (competition, market, financials, customers, etc) and supporting the development of proposal presentations
- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in economics, engineering or finance with excellent academic performance)
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Proven knowledge of a Financial Services industry esp. Banking and Insurance
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive & challenging
- Positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent business English (written & spoken).
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.