Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a top company in IT and is looking for the best Technical Architect based in Málaga.
A Technical Architect (TA) in web/open technologies is responsible for the inception, definition and implementation of cutting-edge technical architectures, including application architectures, run-time, development and operations, infrastructure and application infrastructure, as well as data architectures.
The TA will provide technical leadership working closely with development, operations, security and QA/testing teams, overseeing the architecture (non-functional) requirements, working closely with the different stakeholders. The TA will be responsible for identifying, modelling and documenting the architecture to be handed over to development and operations teams.
As a member of the Architecture Team, the TA will work in a collaborative environment where sharing skills and expertise is part of its DNA. Continuous learning is encouraged (and needed!) through our extensive training program, including classroom courses, online courses from well-known platforms, and certifications. The Architecture Team is also a strong supporter of communities, and hence the TA will have the opportunity to give back by participating in meetups, workshops, hackathons and different local and international events, working together with communities of enthusiasts, and experts worldwide. To sum up, the TA will add knowledge and receive more knowledge in exchange.
These are the main skills that a TA should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis:
· Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and with a DevOps mindset.
· Experience implementing full-stack enterprise scalable solutions, including life-cycle automation.
· Experience with cloud infrastructure and platforms.
· Strong presentation skills, while interacting with both technical and non-technical people, adapting the complexity of the vocabulary as required by the audience.
· Passionate team builder, who leads by example.
Detailed Skill List:
For each skill category, exemplar technologies, tools or platforms are provided as guidance. Although not all of them are required, breadth and depth of skills are expected, and will be valued, for a Technical Architect role:
· Frameworks/Runtime environments: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Node.js (Express), Angular, React, Redux, Vue.js, Vaadin, Polymer, Flask, MuleSoft, WSO2, Apache Spark, etc.
· Development Tools: Git, IDEs (any), Apache Maven, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, npm, JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Jasmine, SonarQube, ESLint, etc.
· Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
· Life-cycle management: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
· Monitoring: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Sensu, etc.
· Application Infrastructure: Nginx, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Apache Karaf, etc.
· Data stores and messaging: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQLite, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
· Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, JenkinsX, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, etc.
· Cloud Infrastructure: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.