Descripción Del Puesto
Join the Accenture Management Consulting Finance team for the Resources Industry (Oil&Gas and Utilities) and you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help CFO clients. Improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Accenture's Management Consulting Finance practice focuses on delivering value and implementing world class capabilities to become a High Performance organization, applying innovative combinations of strategy, organization, process and technology, in the Finance and Accounting area and overall corporate functions.
We are currently looking for Finance and Enterprise Performance Management consultant/manager (depending on the experience) with background in:
- A deep understanding of client Enterprise Performance Financial Models and experience on digital EPM assessment & design projects, with focus on Planning and Forecasting, Consolidation and Reporting and predictive analytics models (cash flow management, FX and commodities sensibility analysis)
- An excellent understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements, and good understanding of typical data sources (such as ERP General Ledgers)
- Working knowledge on leading Digital Enterprise Performance Management tools
- Zero-based budgeting experience on assessing and implementing strategic cost reduction initiatives
- Knowledge on Capex Management optimization programs
- Proven consulting experience (> 6 years) and strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in the Resources Industry (Oil&Gas, Utilities) (> 4 years) preferably with a Big 4
- Significant finance business process experience
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- A proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients
- Ability to effectively lead, mentor, advise and coach project teams
- Highly credible with the ability to engage broadly with all levels of management, on personal and professional attributes.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Prior sales experience establishing and maintaining client relationships, developing responses to client proposals and participating in sales presentations to clients
- Experience leading large-scale transformation programs
- Direct experience in creating business change using enabling technologies
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.