Descripción Del Puesto
Why Accenture Strategy?
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
At Accenture Strategy, our Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances professionals are focused on developing inorganic growth strategies through mergers and acquisitions, partnering and alliances so as to enter new markets and channels as well as to consolidate and leverage scale in existing markets. We also provide pre-deal due diligence for both corporate and private equity clients plus divestiture and initial public offering support. Are you excited by the opportunity to be adaptable and creative in problem solving for complex business issues? Do you relish the chance to lead small teams and be confident in your decision making? Are you ready to be inspired on a daily basis by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world? Join Accenture Strategy to take your merger & acquisition experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Strategy, but that’s why people love it here.
Here are just a few typical responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
· Minimum of 1 year experience at a consulting firm, investment bank or internal consulting or finance position (e.g., corporate development) with a Fortune 500 firm.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
· Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
· A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
· Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
· Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
· Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
· Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
· Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience participating in a business consulting IT project based work and teams
- Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity)
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related discipline
- Ability to drive engagements in the assessment of technology organizations; strategy, operating model, capabilities, processes, costs, applications and infrastructure focused on value realization, efficiency and effectiveness in the context of a transaction and against leading practices and Accenture’s propriety transaction database.
- Ability to assist in development of and demonstrate proficiency in all transaction related deliverables including; financial modeling and analysis, detailed baselining, report writing, and executive level presentations.
- Knowledge and experience working with private equity buyout and/or mergers and acquisitions
- Experience managing or analyzing P&L statements, and financial modeling skills to build and manage complex synergy and cash flow models related to M&A transactions
- Knowledge of applications implementation experience; functional expertise in IT and supporting front/back office and/or business operations
- Master of Business Administration or the equivalent graduate degree preferred
Professional Skills Preferred
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills capable of discussing both simple and highly complex ideas with various groups, ranging from a board room to business unit leads.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. Shown frequent initiative and an eagerness to drive progress with a results-driven attitude.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an industry often driven by digital and technological disruption, with some focus on information systems
- Strong interpersonal skills shown by an ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and build strong relationships
- Superior management abilities capable of leading the day-to-day execution of the engagement process and organizing work with limited direction
- Experience with staff development and ability to mentor junior practitioners.
Our Commitment to You
We are looking for an expert with exceptional knowledge of Banking offerings as well as the ability to influence business leaders. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
· Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture’s global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
· Access to leading-edge technology
Along with a competitive
salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant
benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life
Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.