Descripción Del Puesto
Work for our Financial Services Platform and be part of the Accenture Consulting Workforce! Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients. The Management Consultant reengineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client’s business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
Check our website! https://www.accenture.com/es-es/consulting-index?src=SOMS
As a Human Capital Consultant, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Reengineer human talent business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client’s business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
- Attract, develop and continuously optimize the talent resources, process excellence and change enablement needed to execute business strategies.
- Organizational diagnosis and operational excellence improvement
- Change Management of Business Transformation & Rotate to the New in disruptive digital projects.
- Process design and re-engineering improvement of the end-to -end cycle of the Human Capital Process excellence
What we offer:
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build or progress on your career. Accenture also offers a great benefits package
- 3-5 years of relevant, hand-on experiencie in HR processes, organizational (re-)design and operational improvement projects.
- Culture and behaviors
- Organization & digital transformation
- Change management
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions
- Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
- Ability to interact with the client
- Leading change in the new context: digital, agile, …
- Talent Management
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business
- People development and team building skills
Want to meet our team and how is life in Accenture? Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj0WchrdHw0
Join the Financial Services team in Spain! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcfGmw-GXgw
#oportunidadesFS #HumanCapital #HR #Consulting #Talent #ChangeManagement
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.