Descripción Del Puesto
Work for Accenture Technology Business Federation and be part of the Sales Team within one of our Industries: CMT, Financial Services, Health & Public Services, Products or Resources.
We are looking for a Senior Manager in Madrid that want to develop their Sales Career. These professionals will manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Your role may include some or all of the following key responsibilities:
- Accountable for driving and closing deals by playing the lead commercial navigator role in managing both client and Accenture stakeholders, client’s buying process, and Accenture’s sales process and approvals.
- Evaluate qualification factors and present recommendations to Accenture Leadership to address identified gaps or issues
- Develop relationship, competitive, solution, pricing/negotiation, win strategies, and close plan.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained.
- Manage solution/proposition developments across the Accenture team, including deal shape, pricing/profitability approach, and positioning to the client.
- Articulate a compelling and differentiating value proposition, identifying when client collaboration and co-creation of solutions is an effective approach.
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally, potentially across multiple businesses.
- Closely engage with the client to manage meetings, presentations and solutioning sessions, proposals, presentations or demonstrations. Use advanced communication skills to create a compelling vision for the deal outcome, using storytelling and immersive experiences during the sales pursuit where appropriate.
- Orchestrate approvals required at each stage of the New Business Management process and sales team resources, as appropriate
- May supervise, coach or act as an influencer of other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members on integration of deal shape, solution, profitability, and relationship strategy for the pursuit.
Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close:
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
- Participate as Capture Lead role on SAP OM from the Sales Role Blueprint and Credit Allocation
- May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members
§ Ability to identify and understand the business objectives and to use enablers for transformation
§ Strong technical background
§ Planning ability
§ Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
§ Good presentations skills
§ Ability to show leadership and people management
§ Industry knowledge
Functional Role Skills:
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.