Descripción Del Puesto
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
People who use data to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can widen the range of what humans can do and improve American democracy. We are changing how the people in our country live. By providing the right training and tools, we encourage our people to go outside their comfort zone. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
In your element working with data, statistics, and applied intelligence. Designing algorithms and large-scale statistical models doesn’t scare you. You want to help your client deliver faster and better services to U.S. citizens and improve people’s quality of life where it matters most. Using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge, you want to solve big problems.
- Planning, constructing and executing Agile user stories
- Applying both business and functional knowledge, to develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies, too include automated regression testing principle
- Advising the customer on innovative testing products and solutions
- Defining and administering standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement
- Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects
Here’s what you need:
· B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics)
· Hands-on experience with deep learning frameworks from code modifications to implementing from the ground up including: Tensorflow, Pytorch (Caffe2), Keras (college coursework acceptable)
· Strong software programming and debugging skills in scripting languages like: Python and Matlab and in compiled languages like C, C++, and/or Java (college coursework acceptable)
· Experience with development environments: Anaconda, Docker, Jupyter, Git or other version control software (college coursework acceptable)
· Unix/Linux experience (Debian/RHEL) and comfort with basic shell operations
Bonus points if:
· Excellent communications skills with an ability to communicate results and methodologies to a wide audience
· Excellent documentation habits to include code documentation, technical papers, readme files, etc.
· Highly motivated with excellent teamwork habits
· Experience with point cloud processing: classification
· Experience with sensor fusion: camera and Lidar systems
· Experience developing demos and proof-of-concept prototypes using mobile phone platforms (iOS, Android)
· Experience working with structured and unstructured data (point clouds, raster/vector geospatial data, images and videos, etc.)
· Experience working with different file types (XML, JSON, CSV, etc.)
· M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
· Desired coursework (one or more): Image processing, computer vision, deep learning, machine learning
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
publicada 1 día publicada
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
publicada 1 día publicada
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
publicada 1 día publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.