Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for a Cloud Implementation Manager for our office in Madrid.
- They oversee “Hands on” implementation and operation, as well as detailed Cloud Architecture, migration and build for both Public and Private Cloud solutions.
- They help clients understand, plan and implement best practices around advanced cloud-based scenarios, and support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud.
- They assist the customer over technical and business hurdles of cloud adoption and application migration.
- This role covers a broad range of relevant technologies including: networking, security, compute, storage, database, enterprise applications, operating model, ITSM life cycle, and requires strong business leadership and process skills including project management, cost analysis, change and risk management.
- Cloud disciplines to be covered: Cloud and IT Architecture and IT Design Cloud Migration patterns and tools, Cloud Operations and optimization, Cloud Automation and Cloud Security.
- Delivery and operation of Public/Hybrid Cloud environments for ACN clients
- Define cloud architectures, ensuring compliance with corporate architectural guidelines and with the overall IT strategy
- Serve as a subject matter expert to influence decision makers on cloud technology strategy and architecture
- Opportunity shaping through client-facing communication, understanding client’s needs and concerns, and influencing further client’s direction. Support for Proposals (value proposition, project approach and estimation)
- Market & Product advisory: help client’s decision making with vendor’s options, comparisons and recommendations.
A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Related Field
Experience about 8 years (2/3 years experience in Cloud projects)
Demonstrated technical depth in one or more market leading public cloud solutions (MS Azure, Amazon Web Services) or private cloud (OpenStack mainly)
Highly desired knowledge of PaaS frameworks (OpenShift, CloudFoundry)
Solid technical background in multiple disciplines: Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database Automation & Orchestration
Experience developing Cloud migration roadmaps
Experience on IT transformation and cloud migration
8+ years of IT implementation experience
Ability to estimate and manage own and others work load
Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical, architectural and executive audiences
High level of English
Strong interpersonal and team working abilities
Strong self-learning ability
“Hands on” experience and Cloud knowledge are a must
Assessing current maturity state of cloud deployments.
Ability to work with executive level, driving discussion and obtaining buy-in and commitment (depending on level).
Actively participating in sales cycles for IT consulting engagements.
Managing complex projects through various project management methodologies.
Deep knowledge of AWS, Azure and/or GCP architectures and migration methodologies and tools.
2/3 years of “hands on” experience in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
Deep knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and containers (docker, kubernetes..) solutions (public and private)
Experienced in implementing network and security policies for public cloud
Knowledge in operating Unix/Linux and Windows systems
Knowledge of automation and scripting tools (Terraforms, Cloudformation, Ansible, cheff, puppet, etc)
Knowledge of brokering and CMS tools for hybrid solutions
Knowledge of monitoring/logging/analytics solutions (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, NewRelic, Splunk, ELK, Prometheus/Grafana…)
Knowledge of DevOps frameworks (Jira, GIT, Jenkins, …)
AWS/Azure/Google certified Architect
AWS/Azure/Google certified operator
Knowledge of data bases, storage, high availability and Disaster Recovery
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.