Descripción Del Puesto
Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture’s Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Accenture Cloud First is seeking a Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect to serve as a domain expert for sales and delivery teams on marketing cloud platforms. The ideal candidate will have functional experience in marketing campaign management and/or social media as well as application delivery on the Salesforce.com platform. The candidate must also have the ability to lead teams to successfully scope, design and deliver large enterprise deployments of Marketing Cloud Applications, and experience leading teams as an Engagement Manager.
The Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect will be responsible for:
· Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud and other marketing related implementation engagements.
· Managing resource requirements and project team members.
· Developing marketing campaign and automation strategy for clients.
· Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
· Mapping functional requirements to Marketing Cloud features and functionality.
· Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
· Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
· Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
· Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and marketing best practices.
· Advising on Strategic Accounts to provide the best subject matter expertise.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
· Previous technology consulting work experience required.
· Proven consulting experience and leading solution definition for marketing cloud engagements.
· Exposure to pre-sales activities, including detailed project planning and effort estimation activities.
· Minimum of 1 year of Salesforce.com implementation experience.
· Customer relationship management experience (service, marketing and/or sales).
· Ability and willingness to travel 50-75%.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Adobe Marketing Cloud (formerly Adobe), Oracle Marketing Cloud (formerly Eloqua), or Radian6/Buddy Media, Pardot or Marketo.
· Strong communication and articulation of ideas is required.
· Supervisory and team lead experience preferred.
· Salesforce.com certifications (Admin, Sales and Service Cloud Consultant) helpful.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.