Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level? We are looking for JAVA Developers for our offices in Madrid!
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds. Join Us!
· Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
· Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
· Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
· Troubleshooting and performance tuning Java-based applications.
· Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
· Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
· Minimum 3 years of client-facing work experience developing in Java
· Minimum 3 years of work experience with JEE or other Java frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC)
· Minimum 3 years of work experience using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
· Minimum 2 years of work experience with relational or other database platforms, SQL or other query languages
· Experience with Java Application Servers such as Red Hat JBoss
· Experience with data modeling and ORM tools (e.g. Hibernate)
· Architecture design experience using common design patterns
· Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) components in solutions
· Experience working in a DevSecOps environment, using tools such as Jenkins and Ansible in CI/CD pipelines
· Performance testing and tuning
· Previous consulting experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.