Descripción Del Puesto
Talent and Organization Analyst
Accenture has established a distributed strategy and management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. The Accenture Capability Network consists of over 3,000 strategy and management consulting professionals that complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skill set and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Barcelona and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Talent Management and/or Change Management professionals to join our team.
Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice works with clients globally in the area of Talent Management to define, develop and deploy talent management strategies through the use of talent management analytics, tools and best practices and in the area of Change Management to help clients successfully manage change in their organizations through the use of methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
Key responsibilities for the Talent and Organisation Analyst will include:
* Analyze client's talent management processes and organizational structure and understand client's business context
* Conduct competency modelling and assessments
* Develop and implement talent strategies in line with client’s strategic business needs and employee segments
* Design and deploy talent management processes enabled through technology
* Design and develop change management strategies using change architectures, models and frameworks
* Plan and drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, training, communications, business readiness, deployment and adoption measurement activities
* Apply creativity to change and communications strategies using next generation tools
* Develop trusted relationships with colleagues and client
* Support in the preparation of workshops, proposals and innovation initiatives
* Continuous learn and be at the forefront of topics in the NEW
* Analyse and manage complex data; produce reports and detailed PowerPoint presentations
* Translate key messages into compelling communications and reports using engaging formats, tools and technology
* 2 years of relevant, hands-on experience in consulting, ideally within HR, either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry.
* Ideal candidates should have experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
o Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition, Performance Measurement, Rewards Management and Strategic Role Assessment
o Talent Availability and Skill/Competency Modeling and Assessment
o End to End HR Process Optimization
o Strategic Workforce Planning and Optimization
o Cloud HR, HR Technology and or/Analytics
o Operating Model and/or Organizational Design
o Learning and Development including reskilling and/or upskilling
* Ideal candidates will also have exposure to the following areas:
o HR Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
o Business Process Re-engineering
o HR Service Delivery Model Design and Development
o Digital or other Business Transformation
o Start-ups or Agile ways of working
* Strong project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results Ability to work in teams,
* Proven ability to work creatively, independently and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Open and innovative mindset, comfortable dealing with uncertainty and constant change
* Results orientated - ability to meet deadlines and work autonomously
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
* Exposure todifferent industries is a plus
* Experience facilitating or participating in client workshops and presentations is desired.
* International work experience or global exposure is highly desirable
* Location – Barcelona
* Language – Fluency in English (required) and Spanish (ideal). Any other languages are a plus (French, German, Dutch, etc.)
* Travel – Ability to accommodate global trave
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.