Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture has established a distributed strategy and management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. The Accenture Capability Network consists of over 2,300 strategy and management consulting professionals that complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skill set and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Barcelona and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Technology Consulting Senior Manager to manage complex global client projects and to support client workshops for our diverse clients.
Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice works with clients globally in the area of Talent Management to define, develop and deploy talent management strategies through the use of talent management analytics, tools and best practices and in the area of Change Management to help clients successfully manage change in their organizations through the use of methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
Key responsibilities for the (Talent & Organisation) Technology Conusulting Senior Manager will include:
Successful candidates will deliver the following across 3 main areas:
· Apply their solid understanding of latest trends in HR and technology implementation, strategy and advisory.
- Shape, plan and execute large HR Technology programmes/projects across cross functional teams
· Bring thorough understanding of HR SaaS solutions from operating model through process design, to delivery in an agile software delivery life cycle
- Have strong technology solution architecture experience, including the ability to act as the conduit between technology teams and wider business functions
- Create and implement strategies, approaches and plans across all phases of the technology delivery lifecycle
- Provide thought leadership and advisory in one or more of the ‘best of breeds’ technologies including Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cybersecurity, Mobile, Analytics, Portal & Social Collaboration, and bring a point of view of how this can/will change business & HR activities for our clients
· Bring prior experience in a senior management role, becoming a trusted partner to client c-suite and senior management teams, sustaining strong relationships
- Originate and build new client opportunities leading and coaching teams to support these activities
- Bring consulting experience or demonstrated ability to work in a consulting type environment
- Confidently present complex concepts through keynote presentations or other means of communication
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
- Contribute to the growth of the capability within the Capability Network
- Participate in workshops, proposals and innovation initiatives
- Continuously learn and be at the forefront of topics in the NEW
· Make data valuable and draw on data-driven insights to help clients build enabling change networks and inform decision making
· Be forward thinking with a strong business acumen and ability to navigate the wider business context within our client organisations
· Have a passion for working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with constantly evolving technologies.
- 4 years of relevant, hands-on experience in consulting ideally within HR, either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry.
- Ideal candidates should have experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition, Performance Measurement, Rewards Management and Strategic Role Assessment
- Talent Availability and Skill/Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Strategic Workforce Planning and Optimization
- Cloud HR, HR Technology and or/Analytics
- Operating Model and/or Organizational Design
- Learning and Development including reskilling and/or upskilling
- Ideal candidates will also have exposure to the following areas:
- HR Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- HR Service Delivery Model Design and Development
- Digital or other Business Transformation
- Start-ups or Agile ways of working
- Strong project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results at all organizational levels
- Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Open and innovative mindset, comfortable dealing with uncertainty and constant change
- Results orientated - ability to meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Exposure to a wide number of different industries is a plus
- Experience facilitating or participating in client workshops and presentations is desired.
- International work experience or global exposure is highly desirable
- Location – Barcelona
- Language – Fluency in English (required) and any other languages are a highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Dutch)
- Travel – Ability to accommodate regular global travel
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.