Descripción Del Puesto
Work for our Technology Advisory group and be part of the Accenture Strategy & Consulting Workforce!
Accenture is looking for Cloud Solutions Architects, with knowledge on Private and Public (Azure, AWS, etc) solutions.
- Define Cloud adoption strategy and target operating model within the organization
- Support and define the Cloud Product Catalog and the Cloud Enterprise Architecture
- Develop and deploy Cloud products
- Work closely with technical departments to create best practices and give guidance for the definition of cloud native applications
- Evaluate constantly new cloud products and regulatory requirements
- Respond to technical questions within the lifecycle of a project based on architecture standards
To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- 3+ years working experience architecting end to end solutions
- 2+ years working experience deploying Cloud solutions (Azure or/and AWS): IaaS, CaaS and PaaS (Openshift is a plus)
- 3+ years with hands on programming skills for full stack services development (e.g. Java, Skala, NoSql DB’s, Zookeeper, Maven)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional architects and software development teams to define architecture
- Knowledge in cloud native architectures (microservices, spring cloud, etc)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud solution
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
- Ability to interact with the client
- Working experience leading projects
- Cloud Certification in AWS or Azure
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in the Financial Services Cloud area
- People development and team building skills
We will consider people with different years of experience as our vacancies go from Analyst to Consultant Level.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, based on your merits, apply today.
Join the Financial Services team in Spain! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcfGmw-GXgw
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.