Descripción Del Puesto
Digital business models require a shift from standalone to fully connected devices and systems that function in a complex and changing ecosystem. We are expanding our ability to support industrial companies in Iberia in digitizing their processes and products throughout the entire product lifecycle.
As a part of that we specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom built systems.
Right now Accenture is looking for experienced Dassault/PLM Expert-Madrid to extend the Industry X.0 team. You will be offered a challenging position, with good possibilities for both personal and professional growth together with top professional colleagues in an informal setting.
Working at Accenture, you will leverage your core business, technology and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses. We expect you have the required skills within manufacturing production environments, as well as deep knowledge of new technologies.
· Industrial Engineer. Specialized in Industrial, Mechanization or Automation Organization.
· +1 years of experience within manufacturing production environments for different types of Industries or consulting-engineering companies.
· Experience with these tools: PLM, Dassault, CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, 3D Experience, Solid works, Patran/ Nastran
· Manufacturing engineering knowledge.
· Infraestructure, platform, software development architecture.
· High level of English and Spanish and desirable French and German.
Professional and personal skills:
· Driver mind-set combined with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to adapt to clients at all levels
· Work in a team and independently
· Solution focused
· Good communication, networking and presentation skills
· Motivation to constantly improve and achieve your goals
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Finance & Risk-Credit Risk Consultant
SAP Downstream Refining IS-Oil Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Indirect Tax Senior Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.