Descripción Del Puesto
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Contract Management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment.
A professional at this position level within Accenture
has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are medium to high complexity, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interaction with executive level within Accenture.
Receives minimal o no instruction on daily work tasks and a minimum level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or may oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Very organized person.
- Used to handle large amounts of information.
- Used to work in coordination with other departments.
- Contractual documentation review and follow up: proposals, contract extensions, change requests, new work orders, client’s acceptances, invoicing, etc.
- Coordination with the Delivery Team the contract development.
- Contract Management processes implementation, as subcontracting, data privacy, risk and issues management, etc.
- Interaction with internal functions and/or with external client
- Workplace, Madrid Area
- Work schedule standard.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Spanish Law Degree.
• Professional experience: at least 3 years in similar position (contract management)
• High English level (a plus)
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.