Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Project manager professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle, managing teams and work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
·Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
·Desire to work in an information systems environment
·Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
JDA professionals sell, design, implement and deploy JDA solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in JDA applications process design and configuration; JDA application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and JDA application technical architecture.
- Overseeing the end to end implementation of JDA TMS.
- Design, configure, test and deploy business process and challenges in JDA TMS.
- Requirement and Fit/Gap analysis
- Advising organizations on how to implement best practices and support on business process transformation based on value driven principals.
- Participate on integration model definition JDA and legacy
- Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in JDA TMS engagement
What can we offer you?
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- Experience in 2-3 full cycle TMS projects in client facing roles in in Shipper industries (Consumer Goods, Pharma or Retail or any other shipper client are also ok rather than 3PL’s)
- JDA Transportation Manager (TMS) design and configuration knowledge.
- Fully hands-on in JDA TMS in all aspects: master data, configuration, integration with Legacy system, roles etc.
- Basic knowledge of optimization strategies, integration model and database structure in JDA.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Experience on supply chain transformation projects
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in multicultural / multiskilled environment
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Prior background/experience with SAP SD, MM, WM, LE-TRA and cost integration with Finance would be considered a plus.
- University Degree (Engineer, Business Administration, Mathematics or Physics)
- Languages / Level: Very high English level (Mandatory)
- Availability to Travel
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.