Descripción Del Puesto
The Retail Microsoft Architecture will be part of an international team that will enable the delivery Microsoft based projects for important Products companies in Europe. The projects are usually complex transformations involving the adoptions of existing Accenture offerings complemented with custom solutions for the creation of a unique proposition based on Microsoft ecosystem. Deep understanding of Retail industry, the common challenges and how technology can help overcome them are key ingredients for an impactful proposition to the customers.
The resource will have a leading role in the team in bringing the right blend of industry and technology expertise.
The resource needs to have:
- Strong knowledge of the industry specific processes and the areas in which the market players are focusing on to compete better.
- Robust understanding of the technologies that are considered to support the processes.
- Needs to be able to position the Accenture offerings based on Microsoft where this is a valid option for successful implementation.
- Is expected to help in qualifying Accenture during the sales process working with the Account team and interacting with the customer experts.
- Is expected to continue in the subsequent phases where the project is being initiated so that customer and the team is guided towards a correct tackling of the issue and set up of the solution.
* If necessary the resource is expected to play a subject matter expert role throughout the project to keep the project aligned with the appropriate functional and technical blueprint. Each industry will have its own specific processes and technologies in which the domain expert needs to excel.
- Owner of the solution blueprint and its evolution
- Analyze requirements and translate them into design
- Define implementation options
- Suggest the additional technologies that need to be added to the solution
- Work directly with process/technology stakeholders at our clients
- Develop effort estimates for opportunities
- Develop resource plans aligned with customer expectations
- Develop cost estimates for the solution
- Develop commercial model
- Drive the solutioning in accordance with company processes
- Drive creation of prototypes of new capabilities
- Support product engineering or projects in solving specific issues
- Perform quality review of product and project deliverable
- Help establish common way of working across streams
- Drive harvesting of project experiences
Tools and technologies
- Advanced Database skills
- Advanced Data Integration Skills
- Advanced Data quality skills
- Advanced Data Modeling skills
- Advanced Data Visualization skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Minimum 3 years in solutioning of complex international projects
- Experience with CG&S front office processes strongly preferred
- Experience on Microsoft Azure portfolio (Azure Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, Power Apps) preferred.
- Experience with Database (SQL, No-SQL)
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlickview)
- Experience in cost modeling
- Strong methodological/analytical approach
- Availability to travel
- Fluent in English
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Finance & Risk-Credit Risk Consultant
SAP Downstream Refining IS-Oil Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Indirect Tax Senior Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.