Descripción Del Puesto
Solution Architect will be part of the Solution Innovation team in Europe and will join Sales and Opportunity teams to understand client expectations and market dynamics, in order to architecture solutions which will leverage the best and the greatest of Accenture offering & assets and to shape valuable proposals.
The key activities of the Solution Architect position will include:
- identifying client’s requirements from RFPs documents,
- building solutions to fulfil them with our most ,
- ensuring that costs are properly managed, and
- ensuring that added value to our client’s is maximized.
He / She will be also a key component of the bid team, ensuring the proper processes are followed, and that we propose our very best solution with the most innovative assets. He / She will be responsible to build a strong network within Sales & Account team, and get to be trusted by Delivery teams without giving up challenging them.
Solution Architect (SA) will be judged around the following main points:
- SA has a seat at the at the table of our Clients
- SA knows the infrastructure services market and competition
- SA includes automation and innovation to differentiate our solutions, aligned to our vision for Operations
- SA can build a Client journey to As-A-Service and the Operations model of the Future
- SA can understand the competitive landscape and know how the competition will position their solution vs Accenture
- Ability to shape a value proposal including the latest and the greatest of Accenture, highly differentiative and compelling proposal fitting to client expectations and addressing client challenges
- Ability to drive true solution differentiation through automation, analytics, liquid, cloud, technology stack, As a Service, etc.
- Ability to define indicative Business Case at early stage of the Sales process with minimal data and guidance
- Ability to understand the competitive landscape and how the competition will position their solution vs Accenture
- Has deep knowledge of costing and pricing models
- Ability to navigate the internal and external processes to achieve a goal
- Experience working in proposal teams, technical pre-sales areas or solutions development departments in infrastructure environments
- Deep understanding of business cases creation, savings and investment levers and results presentation in the infrastructure arena
- Knowledge of cost components of a infrastructure operations service, including both resources and other type of costs
At least one of the following pieces of knowledge:
- Analytics knowledge
- Automation knowledge
- Cloud knowledge
- English is required
- Ability to work with large spreadsheets and keep information under control
- Good mix of high level and detailed view about a solution
- Able to work in a global and multicultural environment with remote groups
- Motivated & eager to grow / eager to learn
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.