Descripción Del Puesto
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
We are actively looking for a Market Engagement Manager, The Market Engagement Manager (MEM) serves as a single point of contact who is accountable towards local market for driving digital outcomes from demand through service, geared towards delivering locally lead MCM campaigns based on local insights and nuances derived from campaign interaction data and market trends.
· Regular touch points (weekly/monthly) with LOC brand and MCM leads, as well at a more strategic level (e.g. quarterly) to support and provide input on the overall local brand strategy plan.End-to-end orchestration to ensure delivery of campaigns including localization of global templates.
· Extracting relevant assets from Library and providing them to LOC brand and MCM leads for considerationDriving service adoption, local insights, MCM expertise & best practice guidanceTranslating analytics and performance reports into meaningful recommendations to optimize campaigns "on-the-fly" as well as input into future campaign strategies
· Ensures translation of assets to local markets and completion of campaigns briefing documentCoordination touchpoint with strategic and print agencies, as well as with medical and regulatory for reviews
· Creates and maintains a close business relationship with the local client marketing lead and team, including regular travel to client site in for business meetings
· Works with a LOC brand teams for prioritisation & adaptation when priorities change
· Interfaces with offshore Digital Project Managers who manage actual execution to ensure correct priority and service levels for the local market
· Ensures service reports and campaign reports delivered on time to local market client
· Facilitate service introduction & change confirmation focusing on local market opportunities. Governance management to provide scheduling, management reporting inputs and action tracking associated with Service Governance
· Knowledge of Pharma industry and marketing in highly regulated environments
· Multi-channel marketing experience
· Ability to understand and translate marketing analytics reports
· Platform experience (especially AEM, Adobe Campaign)
· Marketing Account Management experience (client-facing)
· Awareness of digital trendsCultural awareness and international experience
- Relationship management Communications & Executive Reporting
- Digital Project Delivery (Web, Social, Mobile)Digital Analytics Digital Strategy
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.