Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00705320 00705320_es
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
People in our Client Delivery &Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a member of the RTR team, this position assists in Treasury, Cash Management, Journal Entries, GL Account Reconciliation, Intercompany, Taxes, Period Close and Reporting, Fixed Assets and Consolidation and ensuring that service levels are met in line with defined timelines and expected quality.
Treasury, Cash Management, Journal Entries, Provisions, Accruals, GL Account Reconciliation, Variance Analysis, Intercompany, Taxes, Period Close and Reporting, Fixed Assets and Consolidation.
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
· Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
· Processing of Accruals, Reversal of Accruals and Monthly Standard Journal entries.
· Preparation of GL Reconciliation, incl. timely follow ups to ensure clearing of the reconciling items.
· Responsible for the preparation and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
· Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
· Monthly analysis of all balance sheet accounts including review of account reconciliations prepared and entered by financial shared service.
· Monthly confirmation of all intercompany balance sheet and income statement accounts.
· Interface with the different regions to verify transaction report data and issues.
· Local and Regional Financial statements review and reporting.
· Perform the month end closing activities meeting the deadlines agreed with the client.
· Prepares month-end financial statements and special analysis of expenditures in a timely manner. Answers queries and assists management in cost center reports.
· Preparing and issuing management reporting packs as required.
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
· Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
· Respond to the inquiries regarding financial results, special reporting requests, and other assignments.
· Support financial audit (point of contact for queries).
· Provide support in Quality Check on transaction performed by other resources within the team to ensure errors are identified internally.
· Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
· Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
· Firmly adhere to the values, ethics and code of business conduct of client.
· Proactively identifies problems and solutions with minimal direction.
· Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment ensuring all company policies are being followed.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· 2-4 years’ experience in BPS F&A processes
· Experience in the RTR (Monthly Closing & Reporting activities).
· Experience with creation and maintenance of the documents.
Education or Certification
· Graduate/Post Graduate
Knowledge and Skills
· Knowledge and experience of accounting, month end close procedures, reporting policy/concepts, controls, analytics, normalization, and foreign currency issues.
· Knowledge and understanding of financial accounting principles and business acumen.
· Experience with ERP business and reporting systems (Oracle a plus).
· Ability to use various office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities and to assess a problem and promptly resolve or escalate it, if needed.
· Analytical thinking ability to perform good data analysis.
· Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
· Strong in Analytical skills.
· Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong problem resolution skills (proactive recognition of problem within scope of responsibilities, identification of solution options and their implementation).
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
· Ability to communicate and cooperate with diverse groups of people.
· Ability to work under a shared service module.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Good communication skills in written and verbal and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Knowledge of the structure and content basically of the Spanish, English and French (other languages skills like Italian, Portuguese, German and Dutch is a plus) including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.