Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00704063 00704063_es
From strategy through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies—such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence—to deliver the next-generation of Oracle cloud-based solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you’ll turn ideas into reality, solving clients’ most complex business challenges.
What Will I Do in This Position?
· Own and develop transformational storyline for Oracle HCM Cloud domain to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes.
· Drive growth for Oracle HCM cloud. Incorporate Oracle relationship and Identify functional talent gaps for transformation work and recommend how to address (develop, hire, etc.)
· Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
· Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
· Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
· Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
· Drive Oracle innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
· Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
· Minimum of 10 years’ Client Relationship and Technology Industry Delivery Experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ in Business Development and Hands-on-Delivery of Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions
· Experience in a large professional services firm on business development capacity
· Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities.
· Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferred
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.