Lugar de trabajo: Barcelona
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00702572 00702572_en
Tibco-Integration Architects / Sr. Consultants (Madrid)
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of our Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
We are looking for Tibco-Integration Architects / Sr. Consultants for the Barcelona area.
· 3-8 years of experience in API and SOA architecture implementations/ maintenance:
- Integration Architecture knowledge.
- Hability to work with technical teams.
- Hability to work with functional teams.
- CDM and GS1 knowledge.
· Knowledge and experience in market tools such as IBM, TIBCO, SAP, PI, RedHat, apigee
· Definition of Integration Architecture based on TIBCO and SAP PI
· Interface development, cut over plan, Test strategy (E2E, SIT, UAT)
· Deployment and roll out of custom development and integrations with SAP.
· Experience using Idocs, WS and Bapi Calls
· Experience using HP ALM
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence/ETLs Architecture (not mandatory)
· Infrastructure Definition and Sizing (not mandatory)
· Knowledge of Databases, Application Servers and WebServers
· Knowledge of Communications Architecture
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.