Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00695874 00695874_en
Accenture is seeking Identity & Access Management experts to be assigned to its office located in Madrid or Madrid, preferently (Spain). Applicants must have master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or a related field and full professional proficiency in English and Spanish. Experience and/or knowledge in other fields of Information Security (Network Security, Application Security or SIEM / Infrastructure Security) is welcome.
Selected candidates will take part in IAM and other Security projects in global & leading companies operating different markets.
Candidates must have the ability to:
• Provide expert-level knowledge, both Technical and Business oriented, of IAM technologies to clients.
• Design and lead the implementation of complex deployments of IAM solutions, integrations and processes in different client environments.
• Understand, prioritize and track all the support tasks related to the design, definition, deployment and management of any IAM Project in the clients.
Valuable Skills and Experience:
• Experience designing, implementing and managing Identity and Access Management projects, including at least the following aspects of this security domain:
o Identity Management (provisioning)
o Role Modeling and Governance
o RBAC model implementation
• Experienced in Identity Governance Tools such Sailpoint Identity IQ, IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence, One Identity and Oracle Identity Governance.
Accenture will consider as nice to have the following specific Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of main operating systems: UNIX and Windows families.
• Experience in Identity and Access Management Solutions
• Experience with SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 UDB.
• Integration experience with ERP systems such as SAP or Peoplesoft, CRM systems or portals.
• Development of custom provisioning connectors
• Functional and/or technical experience with one or more enterprise directories such as Active Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP
Full professional proficiency in English
Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Willingness to travel
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.