Lugar de trabajo: Malaga
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00693559 00693559_en
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
We are looking for a Senior SEM Executive Manager. The main tasks will be:
• Manages and executes the end to end process of SEM accounts in different platforms such as: Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo!, Search Ads 360, Marin…
• Sets up & builds campaigns within Search Engines platforms following our best practices to guarantee industry leading approach.
• Identify relevant trends, provides & executes well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client programmatic marketing goals.
• Optimizes SEM campaigns on a daily basis to meet clients´ KPIs.
• Reports and provides insights to clients on a weekly & monthly basis.
• Looks into attribution and provides insights to prove the value of the all campaigns.
• At least 2-3 years experience working with the main Search Engines (Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo!, Search Ads 360, Marin…)
• Experience working in an agency is a must.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Attention to details.
• Performance based mindset.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.