Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00693530 00693530_es
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
People in our Client Delivery &Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a member of the PTP team, this position assists in Vendor Query Management, Invoice Processing, Payment Accuracy & Reconciliations, Vendor Statement Reconciliations, and ensuring that service levels are met in line with defined timelines & expected quality.
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles including vendor queries management, invoice processing and vendor statement reconciliation.
• Daily Processing of incoming emails and phone calls using the existing workflow and following the agreed procedures.
• Clarification of missing/insufficient details with vendors including timely follow up.
• Support vendor account reconciliation.
• Provide support in Daily /Weekly/Monthly reporting.
• Support financial audit (point of contact for queries).
• Provide support in Quality Check on transaction performed by other resources within the team to ensure errors are identified internally.
• Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
• Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
• Firmly adhere to the values, ethics and code of business conduct of client.
• Proactively identifies problems and solutions with direction.
• Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment ensuring all company policies are being followed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• 0-2 years’ experience in BPS F&A processes.
• Experience in Account Payable (vendor query management, invoice processing, vendor statement reconciliations).
• Experience with creation and maintenance of the documents.
• Travel or Hospitality industry knowledge advantageous.
Education or Certification
• Graduate/Post Graduate
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of accounting.
• Experience with some ERP business (e.g. Oracle) or similar accounting software tools is a plus.
• Ability to use various office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Proficient communication skills in written and verbal and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Analytical thinking ability to perform good data analysis.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Analytical skills.
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
• Problem resolution skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Ability to communicate and cooperate with diverse groups of people.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Knowledge of the structure and content basically of the Spanish, English and French (other languages required are Italian, Portuguese, German and Dutch) including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.